Monday, September 13, 2010

I wish I had more time to blog. In fact, I wish I has more time in general! 35 weeks until graduation... Not that I'm counting or anything! I am very ready for May. Life will be a whole heck of a lot simpler then! The school/work/home routine will end, which will serve as a much needed break, and I'll get to spend more time with my precious little man. (who, by the way, is now THIRTEEN months old!). And hopefully, I'll get a JOB. Send some good vibes into the job market, okay? I'd love to stop being a custodian! :) Right now, I'm student teaching with first graders. They are a cute bunch, but I have my challenges cut out for me, to say the least!

Jon is doing great as well. He's now in his second year of teaching, and loves the school that he works at. It's a long drive for him, but he thinks it's worth the travel. He's also HALFWAY through his Master's program, with straight A's to boot! I'm so proud of him. He's a very supportive husband and such an amazing father. I'm so lucky to have him around.

Everett is the biggest part of our lives, and you should see him grow! He RUNS, he plays, he knows words in sign language, and he has such a funny personality. He's not much of a baby anymore though! About 25lbs, and 31 inches tall, Everett is our big man. He loves all kinds of food (salmon! steak! asparagus!). He is an amzing sleeper (8pm to 7am or later!). He LOVES to dance. Music is his thing... he's constantly bouncing to the beat and playing with toy instruments. He's also got a mouth full of teeth all of a sudden (on his 9th!). He's completely on milk now, and uses sippy cups ONLY. He's my little toddler now... It's sad to let go of all of the baby things, but so fun to watch the changes. Here's my little picture story of his growth :





Here's some pictures of Everett's FIRST birthday party! It was a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment